In recent years, Instagram has added compatibility for short videos, Stories, and, most recently, the new Instagram TV (IGTV) option for watching your favorite creators. Additionally, it makes Instagram a place for uploading images and innovative and unusual movies. In some respects, Facebook and Instagram are making it tougher to leave the site, and if you’re going offline, you’ll likely want to take a few videos with you to view without Internet access. Thankfully, the procedure of Download Instagram Videos is pretty straightforward.
One of the most obvious reasons to Download Instagram Videos is so that you may store copies of your favorite videos. There are various ways to accomplish this, and we have gathered a list of the most effective ones.
Downloading Your Own Instagram Videos Stories
You may frequently find yourself immediately uploading movies to your Instagram story via the app. Instagram makes it very simple to download videos captured within the app. Adhere to these steps:
- Firstly, take a video to post to your story on Insta.
- Locate the download symbol at the top of the screen and hit it.
That’s all there’s to downloading stories you shot on the Instagram app!
How to Download Instagram Videos By Using Online Tool
Need help deciding which online tool is the most effective? No need to worry! Downloading Instagram videos is facilitated by third-party tools. As a result, you can quickly download Instagram videos to your device, whether they are your own or those of others.
Circleboom is one of our favorites, so that we will begin with it. This website is also available as an app with various features. Here’s how to proceed:
- First, open Circleboom on a web browser and create an account.
- Once you open Circleboom, you’ll see a menu to the left. Tap on the video download icon.
- Tap Video Downloader.
- Paste the URL to Instagram video you want to download in the search bar.
- Tap on Grab that video file. Then, click the Right-tap here button to save the video.
- A new window will open & you can download the video to your device.
That’s all you have to do to Download Instagram Videos.
TinyWow makes it simple to download Twitter videos on a desktop or computer. There is no installation required. So, without further ado, here is an overview.
- Log in to your Instagram account.
- Go to your friend’s stories and tap the one you want to download.
- You will see a “See Post” and click it.
- You’ll be directed to the post, tap the “three-horizontal dot,” and choose “copy link.”
- Open a new tab on your browser, then go to “TinyWow.com.”
- Hover your mouse over “Video” and choose “Instagram Download.”
- Paste link in the “URL” box and tap “Find Video.”
- Tap “Download,” which will be saved automatically on your computer.
TinyWow includes numerous functions. It is quick, accessible, and devoid of ads or logins. We will profit from bookmarking TinyWow because we need to predict when new videos will pique our interest.
Using IFTTT to download Instagram Posts
IFTTT is the most effective approach for automatically Download Instagram Videos. It uses an IFTTT recipe to automatically download any video you upload to a cloud storage service. This feature is fantastic if you’re trying to collect video series or wish to preserve videos for later usage.
For this to work, you need an IFTTT account, a Dropbox account, and (obviously) an Instagram account. Use this IFTTT recipe or create your own (it is much easier to use the provided recipe.) Then, follow the steps below:
- Press the large connect button on the page provided in link above.
- Authorize IFTTT to connect to your Instagram account by tapping “Allow.”
- You’ll be automatically redirected to the page to link your Dropbox to IFTTT. Sign in and hit “Allow.”
When you publish a video to Instagram, IFTTT will immediately save it to Dropbox, where you can retrieve it whenever you want. How amazing is that?
Downloading Other People’s Videos: Choose Your Method
There are four primary download methods for Instagram videos. You can use an app, your web browser, and a few downloading websites. You can also download manually or use IFTTT to automate the process. Let’s examine each separately.
Instagram does not support the downloading of Instagram videos. They would prefer you devote as much time as possible to the social network. As long as you do not distribute the downloaded content and do not break any copyright, you will be good.
Download Instagram Videos Using an App
Download Videos from Instagram Android
Instant Story & Video Download is a helpful software that lets you free Download Instagram Videos. Here is what must be done:
- Download the app from Google Play & install it.
- Afterward, open it and paste the video URL into the app where it says ‘Paste Link.’
- Click the “Downloads” at the bottom, then the Videos tab where you can see your downloaded video.
Download Instagram videos iPhone
Instdown is a decent alternative for free third-party software on iOS to download Instagram videos. It is straightforward to use; follow these steps:
- First, download the Instdown app from the app store.
- Open the Instagram video that you wish to download. Next, tap the three dots in the upper right corner and select “Copy Link.”
- Copy the URL into Instdown, then click the button to the right. The video will be preserved if you grant the app access to your photos.
Download Instagram Videos On Mac or PC Browser
A few websites facilitate the rapid download of Instagram videos through a web browser. The W3Toys website is one of the most popular. To make this function, please follow these steps:
- First, copy the URL of the video you want to download.
- Navigate to the W3Toys website, then paste the URL into the box. Press “Download.”
- You should see message confirming the success. Next, press the green “download” button, and the site will download the video onto your device.
ALSO SEE: What is Sedecordle?
During peak times, W3Toys can be sluggish. A viable option is a website, Save Deo. However, we do have a warning if you choose SaveDeo. It tends to list the most popular video downloads, many of which need to be more appropriate for work or younger audiences. Instadown is a third respectable download site comparable to the two previously mentioned.
Each of these ways is viable to Download Instagram Videos. However, if you are not particularly tech-savvy or do not frequently download videos, using IFTTT may not be worthwhile. In that scenario, you may prefer the manual method or the websites we provided above.
How often do you download from Instagram? Have any alternative download methods that are not listed here? Use any other Android or iOS apps not listed? Please describe it below.