Many music streaming apps allow you to listen to an unlimited number of tracks, but only a select few will enable you to download them offline. Deezer allows users to download music, podcasts, and other audio files. To Download Music From Deezer, however, you must be a premium member, as this privilege has some restrictions. If you are a free user, you should be encouraged. We offer you something.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to download music from Deezer account, regardless of whether you are a paid user. Let’s immediately begin Deezer download music reddit.
How to Download Music from Deezer to Computer
Deezer restricts music downloads to premium customers and students only. If you fit into one of these categories, downloading Deezer music is relatively simple. Here’s how to go about it:
- First, launch your Deezer music app.
- Select the playlist or album you’d like to download.
- Tap on the download icon.
- Your album or playlist should start downloading immediately.
Individual tracks cannot be downloaded; only playlists and albums may be downloaded. Consequently, it would help if you created a playlist before attempting to download a song.
Importantly, navigate to “Settings” and activate “Offline Mode.” With this functionality enabled, you can run the app and listen to your favorite songs even when you don’t have an internet connection.
While this procedure is pretty simple, it has one significant setback. Even after downloading your favorite songs, you cannot play them outside of the Deezer app. It is because, in actuality, what you have just downloaded is a cache file, not the audio recording.
It can be restrictive, particularly if you wish to move the music to other devices or listen to it on other audio players. However, you may investigate alternative third-party downloaders to circumvent this limitation.
How Do I Download Music from Deezer on Android
To Download Music From Deezer via the Android app, a playlist is required. If you have a playlist, you may skip to the following section. If not, follow these instructions to establish one:
- Launch your Deezer app and ensure you’re signed in to your premium account.
- At bottom of the screen, tap on the “Favorites” icon.
- Next, tap on the plus icon to create a playlist.
- Key in the name of your playlist & add a photo.
- Use the toggle buttons at bottom of the screen to make your playlist private or collaborative.
- Click on “CREATE” at the top left corner of your screen.
- Hit the “ADD TRACKS” button.
- Choose the tracks you want to add by pressing the music icon beside each song.
When you’ve your playlist set, do the following to download your music:
- First, open the playlist and choose the song you want to download.
- Next, tap on the three dots in the top right corner.
- On the menu at the bottom, hit “Download album.” Alternatively, you can click on “Download playlist” to download whole playlist.
How to Download Deezer Music on iPhone
Downloading Deezer music on your iPhone is comparable to Android. However, you must be a paid Deezer subscriber. Here are the steps:
- Open the Deezer music app.
- If you still need to, log into the app using your credentials.
- Navigate to “Favorites.”
- Click on “Playlists.” If you don’t have a playlist, click on the plus icon to create one.
- Hit the “ADD TRACKS” to add songs to your playlist.
- Choose the tracks you want to add to your music by hitting the music icon beside each track.
- Open the playlist, then select the song you would like to download.
- Now, tap on the three dots in the upper right corner of the screen.
- To download the entire playlist, select “Download album” or “Download playlist” from the menu at the bottom.
Can I Download Music Free?
If you are not a paid Deezer subscriber, don’t lose hope. There is still a method via which you can download your favorite Deezer songs for free.
Numerous third-party programs already claim they may Download Music From Deezer for free. In reality, though, most of them record the music instead of downloading it. As a result, you obtain a low-quality file that is unpleasant to listen to.
However, a few programs perform admirably. Telegram is an example of an app that can download free Deezer music. Using APIs (Apps Programming Interface), developers can create Telegram bots that can interface with other internet-based apps. These bots can perform tasks like calculating and, in our instance, downloading free music.
Here is how to Download Music From Deezer for free:
- If you have not already, download and install Telegram.
- Launch the app.
- On the search box, type in “YouTube Spotify Deezer Downloader.” Or you can search for “@YouTube_Spotify_Deezer_Downloader.”
- Select the first query result.
- Tap “START.”
- Type the name of the track you wish to download in the message box and hit the “Send” icon.
- The bot will list all songs with the query you keyed in.
- Select the desired song to initiate the download. Wait for the track to load on a computer, then click the “Download” button.
- To store the song in your device’s storage, select “Save to Music” from the three dots next to it.
- Right-click the song on a computer and select “Save as.”
You should now be able to download free Deezer music successfully. This strategy is useful if you are in a region that Deezer does not currently support.
Note: The method outlined above should only be used for educational and personal purposes, not pirating or redistributing music.
Downloading Music as an MP3
To download Deezer to MP3, a professional music downloader may be required. There are numerous online music downloaders, but this essay will focus on DeeKeep because it is likely the best at what it does. In addition, the app’s elegant layout makes downloading Deezer music effortless. Here is how to use the app to download MP3 versions of your Deezer tracks.
- Download & install the DeeKeep program on your computer to get started.
- Launch the app and click “Open Deezer Music Web Player” to proceed.
- Tap “Log in” at the top right corner of the screen.
- Afterward, complete the authentication process using your Deezer login credentials.
- On your DeeKeep dashboard, choose the “Settings” icon at the upper right corner of the screen.
- From the “Output Format” dropdown menu, choose “MP3.”
- Select your preferred bitrate from the “Bit Rate” dropdown menu. (The highest value is always preferred.)
- Customize the file’s download path & other organization preferences using the subsequent menus.
- Select a playlist or album and tap the “Add to list” icon.
- Checkmark all the tracks you wish to download and tap on “Convert.”
- Allow some time for your songs to complete downloading.
If you have numerous songs in the download queue, you can select “Put the system to sleep” from the “After Converting” drop-down menu.
ALSO SEE: Unblocked Games World
To listen to newly downloaded tracks, navigate to the file directory under “Settings.” You should now be capable of accessing your Deezer music offline & on any audio player. Furthermore, you can send your music to other devices.
Pros of Using DeeKeep for Downloading Deezer Music
- It provides high download speeds.
- It lets you download music in multiple formats, including WAV, AAC, and FLAC.
- It maintains original audio quality of the files.
- You can use it to download both Premium & HiFi music.
Enjoy Offline Listening
You may download your favorite music, podcasts, albums, and playlists from Deezer. In addition, apps such as DeeKeep and Telegram allow you to save downloads to your device’s local storage, making up for the feature’s limitations. Hopefully, you may now enjoy Deezer music regardless of whether you have a subscription.
Have you tried to Download Music From Deezer? Which of the methods or apps listed above have you used? Please let us know in the box for comments.