Are you looking Folder Recovery Software For Windows? Not only files but the entire folder on your computer might also be erased due to a variety of factors. People frequently make mistakes when managing large amounts of data, mistakenly deleting files or formatting partitions. Even though file corruption is becoming less widespread, it can still cause data or whole folders to vanish from storage devices. Virus and malware attacks, according to numerous users, can also spread in storage and remove or harm your data and folder. Whatever the reason, there is a variety of Greatest Folder Recovery Software available to assist you in effectively restoring your vital files and folder.
5 Best Folder Recovery Software For Windows 10/8/7
To recover all of your permanently destroyed folders, all you have to do is use a dependable application that can handle any data loss scenario and retrieve all of your files without compromising their integrity.
Advanced Disk Recovery is a fantastic tool for recovering a folder that has been accidentally deleted, lost due to corruption, or formatted. The Windows application can recover all of your lost images, movies, audio, documents, and other multimedia data from your hard drive, USB, and other storage devices.
- Safe and easy-to-use Folder recovery software.
- Capable of retrieving partitions that have been lost.
- Both internal and external storage can be scanned.
- It is capable of retrieving a limitless amount of data in a single operation.
- For novices or beginners, this is a good folder recovery tool.
- The dashboard is out of date.
- It is not customizable.
Tenorshare’s 4DDiG is an excellent service for quickly recovering large volumes of data. The Windows folder recovery software includes a powerful scanning engine that locates any multimedia content that has been deleted, damaged, formatted, or lost due to virus or malware attacks. In addition, it can restore partitions as well as data from detachable storage devices like external hard drives and USB flash drives.
- Files and folders can be recovered from formatted discs.
- It’s possible to recover a folder from a BitLocker-encrypted hard drive.
- Before retrieving files, it displays a preview.
- A folder recovery program that works on a variety of devices and platforms.
- Users can only retrieve 1GB of data for free.
When it comes to creating world-class storage apps, EaseUS is a market leader. For example, its Data folder Recovery software for Windows is an all-in-one folder recovery tool that can recover thousands of different file kinds in a single scan. As a result, EaseUS can help you recover all of your files quickly, regardless of how they were erased in the first place: hard drive damage, malware assault, or human error.
- Provides a straightforward three-step recovery procedure.
- 1000+ file types are supported for locating and recovering.
- A 2GB recovery limit is included in the free trial.
- Deep-scanning function with the fastest response time.
- There are differences between the Mac and Windows versions.
Recoverit by Wondershare is a powerful and easy-to-use folder recovery tool for Windows and Mac. The folder recovery software can scan and recover data from a computer disc, USB drive, sd card, and other devices. You can see a glimpse of the data that the software has retrieved and choose which ones you would like to recover. Recoverit, like EaseUS, has a three-step approach for recovering deleted files and folders — Select Scan & Recover from the drop-down menu.
- Over 1000 file formats are supported.
- Data can be recovered from a PC, Mac, USB drive, SD card, and other devices.
- Individuals, Teams, and Businesses can choose from a variety of price options.
- Provides a seven-day money-back guarantee.
- Large file recovery can take a long time.
- This is a more advanced dashboard that is not ideal for novices.
5. Data Rescue
Data Rescue by ProSoft is a fantastic infinite folder recovery software for windows that can restore over 150 different file formats all at once. It has quick and deep scanning capabilities, as well as comprehensive search functionality and filters, to ensure that no data are lost, missing, or deleted. In addition, the sleek UI and easy-to-navigate buttons will astound you, making the entire recovery procedure a breeze.
- It’s simple and quick to set up.
- Allows you to clone and create bootable discs.
- Options for comprehensive scanning are available.
- Secure Erase is a feature that allows you to remove files securely.
- Deep scanning takes a long time to complete.
- There’s no way to pause or resume scanning.
What Can I Do If A Folder Is Deleted?
If you’re not sure if your folder was permanently destroyed, try using CTRL + Z to reverse the delete command. If that doesn’t work, go to the Recycle Bin, right-click on the erased folder you want to recover,-Blog_ and select Restore from the menu.
How Can I Recover Folder That Has Been Permanently Deleted?
On Windows and other operating systems, you can get any of the aforementioned techniques to recover an unlimited number of multimedia files.
Which Free Folder Recovery Software For Windows 10 Is The Best?
A free trial version is available for most of the folder recovery software for windows mentioned above. Apart from that, MiniPower Data Recovery, Disk Drill, Recuva, Puran File Recovery, and soon are all viable options.