Paramount Streaming operates and owns the American video-on-demand OTT (Over-the-top) streaming service Paramount Plus. Paramount Global is the parent company of Paramount Steaming. Originally introduced as CBS All Access, the service was later renamed as Paramount Plus. Before acquiring a membership to an OTT platform, the majority of consumers want to try the streaming service for free. Availability of several streaming services, such as Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, HBO Max, etc., is a contributing factor. This article examines whether Paramount Plus is a free service for users. If yes, please explain how to get Paramount Plus for free.
How to Subscribe to a Free Trial of Paramount Plus
Unfortunately, Paramount Plus is not free, although it does provide consumers with a free trial. The Paramount Plus service is free for the first week after registering on the website. Currently, Paramount Plus offers two plans: one with advertisements and one without. The ad-supported service is inexpensive, but it displays advertisements while you view Paramount Plus content.
Paramount Plus provides a seven-day free trial. During this time, all purchased material on Paramount Plus is available for free. After the free trial time finishes, consumers may choose whether or not to buy the membership.
Amazon Prime also offers a channel for Paramount Plus. Therefore, if you have a Prime subscription from Amazon, you may add the Paramount Plus channel to Prime Video. The methods below will assist you in adding the Paramount Plus channel to Prime Video.
How to add the Paramount Plus channel on Amazon Prime Video:
- Visit the Amazon.com website for Prime Video.
- Sign in to your Amazon account or create a new one.
- Click the Learn More link on the header for Paramount+.
- Click the option labelled Start your free trials and pick your desired plan. Following the conclusion of the trial period, you will be charged via your Amazon account.
How to install the Paramount Plus channel to your smartphone’s Prime Video app:
- Open the Prime Video application.
- Look for Paramount+
- Tap on the banner for Paramount+.
- Select the premium plan, then press the icon labelled Start your free trial. After the expiration of your free trial, you will be charged via your Amazon account.
Note that although you may add the Paramount Plus channel to your Prime Video account, you must pay separately for a Paramount Plus membership, since it is not included in the Prime Video subscription.
Way to Get Paramount Plus For Free
The Paramount Plus membership is free for T-mobile customers. If you have bought a T-mobile plan, you may activate Paramount Plus for one year at no additional cost. This deal is currently exclusive to consumers with postpaid wireless internet subscriptions. The following are the procedures to activate a free Paramount Plus membership on T-Mobile:
- Visit the webpage for T-mobile.
- Select the button labelled “Activate Subscription” on the Paramount+ banner.
- Click Get Started and then sign into your T-mobile account.
- You will then be led to the Paramount+ account creation page.
- After registering for Paramount+, the offer will be directly added to your account.
Is Paramount Plus available for free with Amazon Prime?
Paramount Plus is not included with an Amazon Prime membership. The Paramount Plus subscription must be purchased separately. Prime Video subscribers may add Paramount Plus as a channel to their account so that they can stream Paramount Plus content.
How Can i Log into Paramount Plus on my TV?
First, verify that the Paramount Plus app is already loaded on your Smart TV. If not, you may download the Paramount Plus app from the app store on your television. Launch the app store on your television, look for the Paramount Plus app, and then install it.
If your television is an Android TV, the Google Play Store should be installed. The Paramount Plus app for Android TV may be downloaded through the Google Play Store.