The Sims 4 is a game that has an abundance of activities and stuff. However, many of these goods must be unlocked beforehand, and many are also career-dependent. Perhaps you’d like to see how an item would seem in your game or perhaps you’d like to obtain some debug things to adorn your build without raising its cost; whatever the case, this article will demonstrate how to Show hidden objects in The Sims 4.
Cheats enable you to access debug/hidden items in your build/buy menu. This is self-evident, yet certain products will not be available otherwise owing to profession or experience restrictions. Please keep in mind that employing hacks on consoles may halt your trophy progress.
On PC, you must first enable cheats in order to input cheats and access debug stuff. To accomplish this:
- Hold down Ctrl + Shift + C.
- Enter ‘testingcheats true’.
- A notice indicating that cheats are enabled should appear.
Now you’ll need to input cheats to enable the debug and hidden things to be visible:
- Enter “bb.showhiddenobjects” in the text box.
- Type “bb.showliveeditobjects” and hit Enter for the second code.
- You can now exit the cheats menu.
To view these things, navigate to the build buy menu and type ‘debug’. The debug elements will be labelled with the phrase “**Debug**”. Simply scroll down below the standard catalogue items to view the environment products.
- On Playstation, press L1 + L2 + R1 + R2; on Xbox, press LB + LT + RB + RT.
- Enter “testingcheats true” and hit A on the Xbox or X on the Playstation.
- On the option that notifies you that trophies will be unavailable for that save, click OK. (Top image).
- A notice indicating that cheats are enabled should appear. (See bottom image).
After enabling cheats in your game, you may input cheats to display debug and environment elements.
- Enter “bb.showhiddenobjects” and hit A on the Xbox or X on the Playstation.
- Press A/X to enter “bb.showliveeditobjects”.
- Now, using B on Xbox or Circle on PlayStation, exit the hacks menu.
To display these things, navigate to the ‘Objects by function’ option on the bottom left, leave the search field blank, and press R2 on the PlayStation 4 or RT on the Xbox.
After that, navigate to Filters > Content > Unknown. This displays all debug items (Simply leaving the search bar blank can also function the same way). To view environmental objects, simply scroll down to the catalog’s conclusion.
ALSO SEE: How To Play Among Us On Mac
The buying debug cheat in The Sims 4 is one of my favourites since it allows you to create some truly amazing clutter for your sims’ houses. Which item on the buying debug menu is your favourite? Are you a frequent user of the debug cheat? Kindly inform me in the comments section!