With Paramount Plus on Xfinity, you can relax while watching your favorite movies alone or with your family.
Xfinity is well-known for its internet and TV services. Its major goal is to provide consumers with a lot of entertainment. CBS All Access has been renamed Paramount Plus and has been made Xfinity-compatible. Besides, it has a massive catalog of programs, series, episodes, and originals. With Paramount+, you can watch anything from breaking news to live scores and highlights. It never fails to provide thrilling entertainment on your Xfinity stream. In this section, you can discover the subscription levels and installation methods for Paramount+ on Xfinity.
In this guide, you will learn Activate Paramount Plus on Xfinity or how to watch Paramount Plus on Xfinity in 2022.
How can I stream Paramount+ on my Xfinity device?
Paramount Plus Subscription Plans
Currently, Paramount+ provides two premium plans. You’ll get a 7-day free trial with either of them.
- Limited Commercial ($5.99/mo or $59.99/yr) with limited ads.
- Commercial Free ($9.99/mo or $99.99/yr) without ads. It even supports downloading titles for offline access.
How to Get Paramount Plus on Xfinity
To make use of Paramount+ features, Xfinity users must download the app.
Prerequisite: Paramount+ on Xfinity
- Xfinity Flex (except Xi5 TV boxes) or Xfinity X1 Service with X1 TV box.
- Paramount Plus/Xfinity cancel subscription and login details.
- An active Xfinity internet or WiFi connection.
1. Hit the Xfinity button on the provided remote.
2. Select Apps and navigate to Paramount Plus or voice search Paramount+.
3. Once the app launches, you should sign in to your account.
4. Note the Paramount plus Xfinity code as displayed on the screen.
5. Next, launch a browser on any other device, then go to paramountplus.com/activate/xfinity.
6. Provide the activation code and hit Activate.
7. Once the activation is a success, you shall start streaming Paramount plus app in no time.
ALSO SEE: VMOVEE
Will Paramount+ replace CBS All Access entirely?
Yes. CBS access will be phased out in favor of the new Paramount+ service. Existing CBS All Access subscribers do not need to re-subscribe to Paramount Plus.
Can I stream Paramount+ for free with a cable subscription?
Yes. With a cable subscription, you may watch Paramount+ for free. However, you may not be capable of accessing the complete material catalog. You will not suffer any such restrictions if you subscribe to OTT.
Can I use Paramount+ on multiple devices?
Yes. Paramount+ app may be used on three separate devices at the same time. You may establish a distinct profile for a more personalized streaming experience.