Spotify is among the best online & offline music player apps, with over 470 million users. Spotify can do so due to its excellent user interface and experience. Additionally, it contains millions of recordings from around the world. In addition to music, Spotify offers audio. By far, approximately 40 million Americans only enjoy listening to podcasts on Spotify. Therefore, you can presume these enormous quantities. However, many users experience problems with Spotify podcasts not working on the Windows operating system. If you’re one of them, then you are in our possession. Here’s a guide on how to fix Spotify podcasts not working on Windows.
Spotify Podcasts Not Working On Windows? How To Fix
Thus, the problem has entered the room, but numerous methods exist to keep the issue outside. The methods mentioned, however, are extremely simple to follow. Therefore, without further ado, let’s delve deeply into fixing Spotify podcasts not working on Windows.
If you can believe it, restarting the Windows system resolves half of the problem in every fashion. Therefore, complex troubleshooting should begin with a system restart, followed by an app restart.
After a system restart, sufficient memory, RAM, and CPU can be allocated for Spotify playback. Even restarting can eliminate transient flaws and glitches.
Clear Cache Spotify App
Corrupted archives are not deemed indispensable. Therefore, clearing the cache can be beneficial. However, clearing the cache in the Windows version of Spotify differs from mobile apps. Therefore, follow this procedure.
- Launch Run tool > type
- Press enter or Ok. (Ensure you exit from Spotify App).
- Once inside the Spotify storage folder, select all files and folders.
- Delete all files and folders; this will also remove all saved data. This will enable you to listen to your preferred podcast on Spotify, but it requires an initial sign-up.
- Launch the Spotify app, select Account, and then click Settings.
- To clear the cache, click now.
- And confirm the clearing by selecting the Clear cache button.
Update Spotify App
You will likely encounter these issues if you use an obsolete Spotify app on Windows. Therefore, the best remedy is to update the app to be more compatible with the Windows operating system.
- Windows, followed by a search for Microsoft Store, is required to open the Microsoft Store.
- Then, use the search bar to look for the Spotify app. Then click Spotify.
- Here you can see if your app has been updated. Click the Update button if it hasn’t been updated since you last checked.
Sign Out & Sign In Spotify Account
Occasionally, the problem resides beneath the Account. Therefore, you can log out and then log back in. Even so, it assists in resolving all account-related issues.
Steps To Log Out
- Start up the Spotify app. Additionally, click the Account icon.
- To log out, click the button.
Steps To Log In
- Launch the Spotify App, and click the login button.
- Now enter your login information to log in.
Reinstall Spotify App
You are not working with any of these methods. Therefore, consider uninstalling and reinstalling the Spotify app. This is a significant remedy for Spotify podcasts not working on Windows. Here are the rules you must follow.
Uninstall Spotify Steps
- Press Windows > Settings > Apps > Installed Apps.
- Find the Spotify app and click the three dots to launch it.
- To uninstall the program, click the icon.
- To confirm, click Uninstall a second time.
Install Spotify Steps
- Search the Microsoft Store in Windows, then click Open.
- Next, enter Spotify into the search bar. And click the button.
- To begin the installation, click the Get icon. After installation, sign in to your Account to listen to your chosen podcast.
Check Internet Connection
An erratic internet connection may cause Spotify podcasts not to work on Windows. Ensure you have a reliable and moderately fast internet connection to access Spotify content and its player. If you’re experiencing issues with your internet connection, you may contact your internet service provider. Even you can increase internet speed by restarting the modem.
Turn On Background Apps Permission For Spotify
Are you permitting the use of Spotify in the background? If you do not permit it, the Spotify podcast not playing issue will occur. So let us resolve this issue.
- Select Installed Apps from the Windows menu.
- Next, conduct a Spotify search, click the three dots, and select Advanced options.
- Now select Always from the Background Apps permissions drop-down menu.
Disable VPN & Proxy Network
With service-based standalone apps, not Spotify, VPN, and Proxy networks, users frequently need help with such issues as VPN, and proxy servers route the network through their respective servers and IP addresses. Therefore, Spotify was unable to identify your IP and location. Consequently, Spotify podcasts stopped working on your Windows system.
Check Spotify Server
If the problem is with the Spotify server itself, you may face a podcast not working error. Even you cannot play music as well as they do. But how do you determine the Spotify server’s status? It is as easy as viewing the WhatsApp status.
- Visit Downdetector using the browser on your system.
- Now search for Spotify; the results will display the current server status of Spotify. Hold for a while if you find an outage problem. The Spotify server management engineers will approve.
Contact Spotify Support Team
The problem persisted even after following all the suggested solutions. Then contact the Spotify support personnel. Review their shared tutorials and correct You can use the Spotify forum for this purpose. You can also pose any pertinent query to receive assistance.
A podcast is a novel medium for obtaining information and enjoyment. And Spotify’s podcasts are immensely popular. Therefore, Spotify has been intended to function on all devices. Windows OS is no different. Therefore, applying all shared fixes for Spotify podcasts not working on Windows will be beneficial. Let me know in the remark section if you need help with problems.