Whenever you want to set up two-step authentication on Walmart One to put your account on an enhanced security measure other than the standard technique of using a password, you’ve probably come across WMLink 2Step.
Walmart realized that regular passwords are easy to guess, making it easier for hackers to get access to accounts. However, under the impact of two-step verification, access to the WalmartOne account will require a special code, usually six digits, that will be delivered to the user’s confirmed number or email address.
So, in this post, I’ll show you how to set up 2-step verification on your WalrmatOne account using the WMLink 2Step link.
How To Login WalmartOne
The former method of logging onto your WalmartOne account has been replaced. Instead, you can now connect to your WalmartOne account with your Asda PC/SMART login and password.
You must set up the new WalmartOne 2-step verification (WMLink 2Step) in your account to continue accessing your WalmartOne account at work or at home on a personal device.
You’ll also need to complete a self-service password reset for “Depot and Home Office.” While on the Asda network, you must set up both “Self Service Password Reset” and “WalmartOne 2-Step Verification.”
On The Asda Network, Set Up WMLink 2Step.
- When using the Asda network, go to Symantec VIP 2 Step Verification.
- Sign in with your Asda Computer user ID and password by selecting “The United Kingdom.”
- Your name should now appear in the top right corner. If this is not the case, log out of your account and log back in.
- There are two methods of two-step verification available to you.
- Create a Text Messaging account.
- Make a voice call.
- Install the app.
- Now, based on the option you select. Follow the steps below for each WMLink 2Setup.
- If you want to use SMS text messaging to set up WalmartOne 2step verification, choose your country code from the list, enter your phone number without the first “0,” and then click on send code to phone number to verify it. When you receive the code, enter it and click the “Submit” button.
- Select the voice call method, input your phone number, and then re-type the phone number without the initial “0” and click “Submit.”
- Well, To complete the “App setup,” go to the app store and download the WMLink 2Step VIP access app on your phone (Android OR iPhone). Now you must launch the VIP access app, enter your credentials, and then click “Submit.”
Now that you’ve successfully set up the WMLink 2Step verification, we’ll look at how to use it.
2 Steps To Using WMLink
While on the Asda network, you will now be required to submit your WalmartOne 2step verification code every time you try to log in to your account.
- To access WalmartOne on your own device, go to https://one.walmart.com/asda on your browser.
- Here, In the upper right corner, choose the “Login” button and input your “Asda PC user ID and login password.”
- Choose the two-step verification procedure you set up before.
- Enter the 6-digit code supplied to your phone or dictated to you over the phone, or use the VIP Access app to build your own 6-digit code.
Now, You should be able to access your WalmartOne profile over the Asda network, as described above.
Note: If you wish to use WalmartOne 2 step verification, keep the following in mind.
- When you’re setting up two-factor authentication on your Walmart account, It is necessary to use a different contact. This means that when setting up 2SV, two coworkers cannot use the same connection or email address.
- When you create additional WalmartOne accounts, you can’t use the same contact to set up WMLink on each of them.
WalmartOne Wire WMLink 2Step
You can use WalmartOne wire instead of the Asda network to set up two-step verification on Walmart.
- Go to https://wmlink.wal-mart.com/2step in your browser.
- The preceding URL will take you to the WalmartOne Wire WorkStation by default.
- Select “two-step verification.”
- Now, Use your username, ID, and password to log in.
- Select a two-step verification technique.
- Enter the information and the six-digit verification code.
When you want to access your WalmartOne account, you’ll now be requested to input your two-step verification code.
Also, Check :