In this post, we’ll go through how to activate Hulu.com using the Hulu passcode and the registration page at www.hulu.com/activate. In addition, Hulu enables you to enroll the movies streaming platform on your home media devices such as Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, and others over a secure channel at www.secure.hulu.com/activate.
Log in to your Hulu account, pick your device, input the Hulu activation code, login into your TV cable service, and click proceed and activate to begin streaming Hulu movies on the specified device at www.hulu.com/activate. As a result, in this series, we’ll show you how to set up Hulu on any streaming device that has an internet connection.
Hulu Supported Devices
You will be able to load the Hulu app, generate the Hulu activation code, and approve the device on https://secure.hulu.com/activate if you have at least one of these three media players.
- Amazon Fire TV
- Apple TV
- Xbox One & Xbox 360
- iPhone and iPad
If you want to watch Hulu videos on your Android or iPhone/iPad, get the Hulu app and install it. Then, log into your Hulu account and begin streaming when the installation is complete.
Install The Hulu App
The steps below will show you how to install the Hulu streaming app on all of your Hulu devices.
www.hulu.com Activate Roku
- Turn on your Roku and click the home button on your remote.
- Using the remote navigator, go to “Roku Channel Store.”
- Under “Movies & TV sections,” type “Hulu” in to the searching box and press the search button.
- To begin downloading, tap the Hulu app from the list.
- Wait for your Roku device to download and install the app.
- Go to the Roku Channel and search for the Hulu app.
- Select “Login” and then “Activate on a Computer” from the drop-down menu.
- Visit www.hulu.com/activate in your browser to be transferred to https://secure.hulu.com/activate.
- Go to your Hulu account and sign in.
- On your Roku TV’s screen, type the Hulu unlock code.
- Then select the “Continue” tab.
Wait around 30 seconds for the Hulu viewing app on your Roku device to start operating.
Hulu.com Activate Apple TV
- Look for the Hulu app in the Apple TV store and install it.
- Log in >> Open the app >> On a computer, activate.
- Go to https://secure.hulu.com/activate or Hulu.com/activate in your browser.
- Use your login password to access your Hulu account.
- On your TV screen, enter the Hulu activation code.
When you go to your app section and click on the Hulu app, browse for the stuff to stream, and it’ll start streaming, the Hulu contents will start to display on your Apple TV.
Hulu.com Activate Samsung TV
If casting a smartphone screen to a TV screen is difficult for you, you might wish to turn on Hulu on your Samsung smart TV.
- To begin, hit the home key on your Samsung TV.
- Go to the channel store and look for the Hulu app.
- Download and install the app by tapping on it.
- On your Samsung Smart TV, launch the Hulu app.
- Go to Log In >> On a computer, activate.
- Write down the unlock code and go to www.hulu.com/activate in your browser.
- Log in to your Hulu profile using your username and password.
- Select “Continue” from the drop-down menu.
Return to the Hulu app and wait for the activation code to be approved before streaming video on your Samsung TV.
Note: The Hulu app cannot be downloaded or installed on the new Samsung Smart TV powered by Tizen. That is one of the drawbacks of Samsung’s Smart TV OS.
Hulu.com Activate Fire TV
Follow the instructions below to set up your Amazon Fire TV.
- Search for the Hulu app on your Fire TV’s main menu.
- Install the app on your device.
- Log in >> Open the app >> On a computer, activate.
- Take note of the license key that appears on the screen of your Fire TV.
- In your phone’s or computer’s web browser, go to secure.hulu.com/activate.
- Use your email and password to log in to your Hulu account.
- Hulu’s activation code must be entered.
The Hulu TV app should be available on your device in less than 30 seconds.
Hulu.com Activate Xbox One & 360
- Install the Hulu app from the Microsoft Store on your Xbox One or 360.
- Open the Hulu app on your device.
- On a PC, go to Log In >> Activate.
- Your TV should display the Hulu activation code.
- Activate your computer or a mobile browser by going to www.hulu.com Activate roku.
- To log in, use your Hulu username and password.
- Tap the “Continue” button to input the Hulu activation code that appears on your screen.
The Hulu app activation password page will refresh in less than 30 seconds, granting your Huu account access to the gaming console.
Hulu.com Activate Not Working?
It’s possible that the Hulu activation code won’t function on the www.hulu.com/activate page or that the Hulu contents won’t be approved on the chosen device. Here are several explanations why the Hulu.com activation code did not work based on our study and the time we spent streaming Hulu on smart devices.
- Your free Hulu trial has ended. If your Hulu free trial has ended, you will be given a Hulu activation code to enter on the www.hulu.com/activate website, but you will not be able to see Hulu content.
- You’ve entered the incorrect Hulu activation code. Before it operates, you must put in the precise activation code that appears on your device’s screen.
- When you logged into your Hulu account to approve the activation code at www.hulu.com/activate, you chose the wrong device. If you choose Roku and the device that created the Hulu activation code is Apple TV, the activation code will not function.
- The quality of your internet connection is low. Check to see if your internet connection is at its maximum speed; otherwise, you may have Error Code 5003 with streaming.