Looking for the best Youtube Video Recorder Software? Then this post is for you. Although there are several YouTube Video Downloaders for Windows and Mac, they only allow you to download and store video clips in their entirety. However, what if you only want to record a video segment? Alternatively, why not just record the main highlights of the game and share them with your friends? In these instances, screen recording software for YouTube is the best choice.
You can store movies in popular file formats like MP4, MOV, GIF, and more with the video recorders on our list, and many of them can also be used to record live streaming. So, without further ado, here are the Top YouTube Video Recorders For Gamers.
9 Best Video Recording Software For YouTube
There are numerous possibilities available on the market; all you have to do is pick the best that meets your requirements. However, before investing your valuable time on one of these screen recorders for PC, weigh the benefits and drawbacks.
It’s an excellent YouTube Video Recorder for novices on Windows 10, as it’s simple to comprehend and use. You can change the screen size for capturing to fit your needs and then publish the finished product immediately on YouTube. Unlike most game recording software, Bandicam has a built-in compressor to assure high-quality file sharing.
- Allows you to capture video for up to 24 hours and more.
- Supports recording video at a resolution of 4K Ultra HD.
- You can simultaneously record two distinct audio inputs.
- Allows you to record video from other sources such as a camera or IPTV.
- While recording live streaming, you may run into issues.
- On the output video, there is a watermark.
2. TweakShot Screen Recorder
It’s impossible to discuss the best screen recording software for Windows without including TweakShot Screen Recorder. The app is a popular choice among both novice and professional users to capture a wide variety of screenshots and record movies. It can record webcam, system audio, and microphone with ease. In addition, you can adjust the video quality, screen recording options, and other features.
- There’s no limit to how many YouTube videos you can record, and there’s a lot more.
- Capture the screen with hotkeys.
- Make the watermark your own.
- Allows you to add click noises to the mouse cursor and highlight it.
- There’s a watermark on the free version.
3. NVIDIA ShadowPlay
ShadowPlay is the best free video game capture software for gamers, with two screen recording modes: Manual Mode and Shadow Mode. The first is a standard recording mode, while the second allows you to leave the recording on all the time, save data to a temporary folder, and then save the clip using a hotkey when you find something interesting to share.
- In Manual Mode, you can record for as long as you want.
- Without any glitches, it is possible to record in 4K resolution.
- Uses the bare minimum of system resources.
- Record and replay options that are both convenient and quick.
- Older OS versions are incompatible.
4. Wondershare Filmora9
One of the most outstanding softwares for recording video games on a PC is Wondershare Filmora9. Compared to other screen capturing software, it includes a built-in video editor that allows you to fine-tune the captured screen and produce professional-looking results. It also includes tools for converting and sharing video snippets on YouTube, Vimeo, and Facebook.
- AVI, MP4, WebM, TS, and MPEG-2 are all supported formats.
- Effects and comments can be added with the help of this software.
- A built-in video editor is included.
- Webcam, PC screen, or merely Voiceover recording tools.
- There are some performance concerns.
5. OBS Studio
Didn’t you see it coming? OBS is a free video capture software for Windows PCs mainly used for live game broadcasting on Twitch and YouTube. The powerful screen recorder is designed for all types of games and can record in various file formats, including flv, mov, and mp4. In addition, you can use its custom transition feature during live broadcasting to swap between different windows. Isn’t that helpful?
- For gamers, a free and open-source YouTube video recording software.
- Dependable streaming of live games.
- Both external and internal audio sources are supported.
- Allows you to share videos on YouTube, Twitch, Facebook Live, io, and other video-sharing platforms.
- There is no video editor.
- The dashboard is drab and out of date.
6. EaseUS RecExperts
EaseUS RecExperts is the next best screen recording software for YouTube on our list. This tool is a good solution if you want to capture the entire desktop screen, a targeted region, a specific window, or use a webcam with audio. In addition, the video capture software comes with a comprehensive set of advanced editing tools for adding various visual effects and more.
- MP4, WMV, MOV, FLV, ASF, AVI, and more file formats are supported.
- Allows you to cut or add watermarks to your video footage.
- Allows you to schedule recording jobs.
- Can record 2D and 3D games in high-resolution 4K UHD.
- You can only record for 2 minutes in the demo version.
- On the output, there is a watermark.
For collecting screenshots, recording screens, and benchmarking, FRAPS is unquestionably a Swiss Army Knife. The software is widely used for recording gameplay and viewing frame rate counters. The game recorder allows you to set timers for capturing screens and provides high-quality footage at a low cost.
- Let’s have a look at the trademark’s trial version.
- It can also record your gameplay at a resolution of 8K.
- It aids in the concealment of mouse cursors in your movies.
- Allows you to create a hotkey for screen capture.
- Only BMP files can be saved as screenshots.
- Only a video of 30 seconds in length is supported.
- On the final result, there is a watermark.
Camtasia is a more advanced video recording software. It’s not just a YouTube recorder. It’s simple to tweak the recording parameters and resize the recording window. It also allows you to record using a camera and microphone. As a comprehensive video editing software, it provides some complex video editing tools to aid users in adding effects, transitions, text, and other great elements to the target video.
- Without a webcam, record a YouTube video.
- It Supports for the built-in video editor, which includes subtitles, callouts, and quizzes, among other features.
- Support 30-day free trial: record and editing videos for free for 30 days.
- Ordinary users must pay a big price.
Snagit is manufactured by the same firm – TechSmith – and allows users to easily capture a process, record a screen, or create how-to guide tutorial videos for YouTube. It not only acts as a YouTube video recorder but also allows users to make videos using templates with pre-made layouts.
- Support for screen, webcam, and audio recording
- Convert recorded videos, such as YouTube videos, into animated GIFs.
- Record the iOS screen
- To export videos, only one format is supported.
Which Is The Best Screen Recording Software For YouTube?
The perfect YouTube Screen Recorder allows users to record for an endless amount of time, supports variable recording resolution, and allows users to customize hotkeys to start and stop video recording instantaneously. Every one of the tools listed above has something unique to offer.