This post describes how to swiftly and easily update and download the HP LaserJet M1005 MFP scanner. HP is widely recognized as a highly reputable scanning and printing equipment manufacturer. An additional one is the HP LaserJet M1005. However, like any other printer and scanner device, it requires the appropriate drivers for optimal performance. Consequently, this article has the easiest methods to download and install the HP LaserJet M1005 MFP scanner driver.
How To Download HP LaserJet M1005 MFP Scanner Driver & Install It?
The steps you seek to download and install the HP LaserJet M1005 MFP scanner driver are detailed below.
Download HP LaserJet M1005 MFP Driver From HP Website
The drivers for all HP products, including the HP LaserJet M1005 MFP driver, are available on the official HP website. How to download and install drivers from the HP website is detailed below.
- Navigate to the HP official website.
- Select “Software & Drivers” from the menu after clicking “Support.”
- When prompted by HP to specify the product you wish to download the driver, select “Printer.”
- Enter “HP LaserJet M1005 MFP” into the search field displayed on the screen, and then click “Submit.”
- HP detects your operating system automatically. Select “Choose a different OS” if you believe the detected operating system to be inaccurate.
- To download the required driver file, press the “Download” icon.
- After downloading, click the driver file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the HP LaserJet M1005 scanner driver.
Update HP LaserJet M1005 MFP Scanner Driver
There are two methods available to update the HP LaserJet M1005 scanner driver. The first is a manual process, while the second is a straightforward and expeditious automated method. Following this, we will examine both of these approaches.
Update HP LaserJet M1005 MFP Driver Manually
We do not advise performing a manual driver update, as it requires considerable time, effort, and technical expertise. Follow the instructions provided below if you prefer to update the driver manually.
- Use the “Windows + I” keyboard shortcut to access the Settings menu.
- Click “Update & Security” when the Settings screen appears.
- Click the “Windows Update” option on the screen’s left side once the Update & Security screen has been displayed.
- Click “Check for updates” when you see the Windows Update settings screen.
- Download the operating system update that Windows identifies. Nonetheless, downloading and installing the Windows update could take several hours.
This post provides an overview of the most efficient methods that you can use to download, install, and update the HP LaserJet M1005 driver.