If you relish gaming on your console, PlayStation Plus is without a doubt a worthwhile investment, regardless of whether you own a PS4 or PS5. In addition to online multiplayer, you can obtain many free games, cosmetics, and in-game discounts. This is a worthwhile purchase for the activities alone. But if you want to avoid making the initial investment in purchasing the PlayStation Plus membership, don’t worry! Sony has an incredible offering for you. Yes, you can begin with a PlayStation Plus 14 day trial using the code before deciding whether or not to continue with your membership. So, if you need to learn to access the PlayStation Plus free trial using a code, keep reading to find out. Let’s get the guide started now.
What Is PlayStation Plus 14 Day Free Trial?
From the Sony Entertainment Network, the PlayStation Plus service is available for a 14 days free trial period. PlayStation Plus grants access to many features for the PlayStation 4, PS3, and PS Vita. However, current and former Plus members are only eligible for this offer. Make sure to check out the guide further if you want to attempt it but need more information first. You will have access to two free games per console per month, cloud saves, and online play on PlayStation 4 with PS Plus. Games are available for download and streaming via PS Now, a platform comparable to Netflix.
What Are The Different Ways To Access PlayStation Plus 14 Days Trial?
You can readily access PlayStation Plus using a free trial code using a variety of methods. Make sure to check out these methods in case you want to register for it.
Using Credit/ Debit Card
It is the most straightforward approach to obtaining the PlayStation Plus free trial code. However, if you decide not to continue after the 14 day trial period, you must cancel your subscription before the end of the trial period.
- To begin, to sign up for the free trial, you will need a valid email address that has never been used.
- Instead of searching for PlayStation Plus, you can now find the PlayStation Plus 14 Day Trial Code in the PlayStation Store.
- Select UPI, debit/credit cards, or another method of payment.
- For 14 days, PlayStation Plus is currently available for free.
Get Without Credit Card
- To obtain a PlayStation Plus free trial code, enter the phrase “PSN Now Free” into any web browser.
- You must create a legitimate impermanent account with an email provider, sign in, and fill out your information to complete your profile.
- You must then register for a Sony account in Canada by providing your lawful date of birth and the email address listed below.
- Sony will provide you with an email containing a verification link after you create an account.
- On the return tab of the PSN account site, when selecting the account you created, you do not need to include a phone number or any other information.
- Click the (PlayStation Plus) button if you see a message saying you can’t find the page on the Canadian store. There’s no need to worry.
- Finally, go to the show basket and validate your free trial by clicking the Join Now button on the website, finding the 14 day trial offer, and clicking the small icon next to it.
- Use the newly created PS4 account to log in to the console. Please click the “Next” button to access and manage your account. Possessing PS Plus without providing credit card information should be feasible.
Free PlayStation Plus 14 Day Trial Codes
How To Cancel A 14 Day Trial On PSN?
- Click Settings > Account Management after signing in to the PlayStation Network on the PS4.
- After that, select PlayStation Subscriptions, followed by Account Information.
- After that, click Turn Off Auto-Renewal.
How To Get PlayStation Plus 2-Day Free Trial?
- You will first need to create a new account and designate it as your primary account.
- Choose Applications Saved Data Management from the Main Menu after completion.
- Choose Saved Data In Online Storage.
- Click to begin a 2 day free trial.
Can The PS4 Plus 14 Day Free Trial Automatically Get Renewed Into A Paid Subscription?
- If you have yet to terminate the service before your 14 day free trial period ends, your subscription will be converted to a paid plan.
- Thanks to PlayStation’s cancellation policy, even if you have already started using the program, you can cancel within 14 days of signing up. A free trial is also included.
- The amount that is prorated based on the amount that has already been used may vary depending on your eligibility for a refund. During the period of reduced charges, a complete refund will be deposited into your bank account.
What Is The Cost Of A PlayStation Plus Subscription?
The price range will differ depending on the PlayStation Plus variant you choose to subscribe to. The PlayStation Plus Essential membership grants users access to fundamental exclusive content for a monthly fee of $9.99. PlayStation Plus offers a wider selection of features besides the PlayStation Plus Extra. Nevertheless, a few restrictions remain. A monthly charge of $14.99 is applicable for this bundle. The most expensive and comprehensive program, PlayStation Plus Premium, offers the greatest features. A monthly payment of $17.99 is required to access this subscription.
This concludes the process of obtaining the PlayStation Plus free trial code. I trust you found this article to be informative. However, we would appreciate it if you could contact us and let us know what you need in case of any questions.