When NBC debuted Peacock TV in 2020, many questioned whether the streaming market required another participant. The platform has established itself as one of the most dependable options for cable cutters to acquire high-quality content at an affordable price despite facing intense competition. Occasionally, it can be protracted for streaming services to distribute their apps across all platforms. For a considerable duration, the omission of Samsung smart TVs from the Peacock product catalog was conspicuous. That is the rationale for our proximity. To learn how to activate Peacock TV using the Peacocktv.com tv/Samsung enter code link, let’s consult the guide.
What Is Peacock?
Peacock grants users access to content belonging to the NBCUniversal family of networks. Universal movies, live-streaming news and sports channels, and original programming are all accessible, in addition to a vast selection of movies and TV masterpieces. NBC’s extensive inventory of TV shows is also available on demand.
Watch Peacock On Samsung Smart TV With Peacocktv.com tv/Samsung Activate Code
As a result of its present constraints, the service is presently restricted to the United States region. Sky and NOW subscribers could also access Peacock TV for free via streaming in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Austria, and Italy. Peacock is currently only supported natively by a small number of Samsung TVs. Therefore, to activate or obtain Peacock TV on a Samsung TV using the Peacocktv.com tv/Samsung, enter the code link for those supported devices; please review the steps below. Consequently, let us commence by examining the following.
Download & Install The Peacock TV App On Samsung TV (2017 Or Newer Models)
Well, you must first download the Peacock TV app before activating Peacock TV on your Samsung Smart TV. However, by following these steps, it can be activated.
- Select the ‘Apps’ option from the main screen menu.
- Navigate to the ‘Search’ icon.
- “Peacock TV” should be entered into the search field.
- Click the “Download” icon to start the download.
Such is it. It’ll now begin downloading and installing the Peacock TV app automatically. When finished, hover over the following steps.
Sign Up For Peacock TV
Before activating it on your smart TV, you must subscribe to Peacock TV. The following guidelines must be followed.
- Click on the Sign-Up option to subscribe to Peacock TV.
- After clicking the Sign-Up icon, complete the required fields.
- You will subsequently be required to select a subscription plan and finalize the payment procedure.
Peacock TV Activation Code
Registration for Peacock TV will result in receiving an activation code, which must be used to activate the service. To obtain it, proceed with the following steps.
- Start the Peacock TV app on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Navigate to the main screen and click “Sign In.”
- Navigate to “TV Provider Sign In.”
- Note down the activation code that appears to continue using the product.
Activate Peacock TV
After obtaining the activation code, the Peacock TV app on the Samsung Smart TV can be activated.
- For more information, please visit Peacocktv.com tv/Samsung.
- Navigate to the TV screen and enter the activation code.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to activate
That concludes my information regarding the Peacocktv.com tv/Samsung enter code. I hope this guide has been of assistance to you. However, please comment below and inform us if you require further information.